Cycle-Fix is a professional mobile cycle repair & maintenance business run by
Barry Davison a City & Guilds qualified cycle mechanic.
With busy lives it is sometimes not possible for you to get your bike to a shop easily. Let me come to you and take away the pressure of all this by fixing your bike at your location or collecting, servicing and returning your bike to you once complete.
The business is situated in Kelvedon, Essex and covers a 20 mile radius from there.
HOW IT WORKS…
All repairs and service work are quoted on an individual basis.
Upon arrival, we’ll look over the bicycle together, agree what level of service is required and what parts need replacing.
Where possible, small & quick jobs will be completed on site. However, the level of demand, larger services and specialist work may need to be completed in our fully equipped workshop and returned to you at a mutually convenient time.
Collection & delivery is at no extra cost to you the customer (within 20 miles).
What Cycle-Fix aims to achieve:
To provide a professional cycle maintenance service at a reasonable price.
To give full customer satisfaction.
Our Skills include:
- Full servicing of all types of cycles
- Full cycle safety checks
- Full build of cycles you have bought from the internet (boxed)
- Gears tuned & indexed
- Gear cables replaced (Inner & outers)
- Brake servicing & adjustment
- Brake hydraulic bleeding
- Disc brakes & pads service
- Transmission components replaced & serviced
- Pedals checked & replaced
- Wheel building & repair
- Wheel hub bearings checked, re-greased or replaced
- Wheels trued (if possible)
- Spokes replaced
- Bottom brackets faced & threads recut
- Bottom brackets serviced and bearings checked or replaced
- Headsets serviced & replaced
- Rear mech hangers checked & straightened
- All bolts checked for correct torque
- Suspension serviced or repaired
- Tyres checked & replaced
- Puncture repairs
- New parts fitted
- Collection & delivery service
- Basic rider set up on cycle
- PDI on al new bikes & setup
- Mechanical support for events
This service is recommended for bicycles where an interim service is needed after light use and to ensure all is well and functioning correctly. A full safety check included (excluding parts).
This is a more involved service for bicycles needing a little more attention after heavier use & general wear & tear. This will also include a full safety check. Recommended as the minimum level of service for an annual check.(excluding parts).
The degrease service covers everything in service 2 and a full degrease of gears & bottom brackets ensuring the full functionality of the transmission system (excluding parts).
The most comprehensive service. The bike is stripped back to the bare frame and rebuilt completely to your specification. This service would be good if you were planning to restore an older retro style bicycle that you wish to keep on the road. Nothing better than seeing a classic bike back on the road.(excluding parts).